Akane is a brutal arena arcade slasher based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics where you will:
Face five types of opponents:
● Yakuza Guy - a common mafia pawn;
● Tank - this is the only villain that will require more than just one katana slash to die;
● Shooter - a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Pro tip: they never miss;
● Cyber Ninja - a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defense seems impenetrable. Remember however that everybody has their weak point;
● The Boss - Katsuro, your Nemesis who evolves, gets stronger and more dangerous according to the number of times he gets killed.
Complete missions to unlock new guns and equipment:
● Different pistols;
● Katanas, each with their own unique unique abilities;
● Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills;
● Gadgets that grant small but significant improvements in combat;
● Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Make a good use of your special Samurai Skills:
● Dragon Slash - dash forward killing every enemy on your way;
● Dragon Slayer - kill all enemies on the screen.
From 5/2/19 to 6/9/19, if you own Coloring Book, you can save 20% on this title. Additionally, if you own any of the titles listed below, you can save 50% on this title!
-Astro Bears Party
- Blazing Beaks
- Coffee Crisis
- Escape Doodland
- Grid Mama
- Jumping Joe & Friends
- Mana Spark
- Not Not: A Brain Buster
- Odium to the Core
- One Strike
- Pirates: All Aboard!
- Super Hero Fight Club: Reloaded
- Unit 4
- UTOPIA 9 - A Volatile Vacation
Pro Users can leave comments on games.
GMax Gold Earned25 Points
graph_squareRegional Pricing / History
play_roundGenreAction, Arcade, Fighting
calendarRelease DateMay 17, 2019
cloud_uploadOnlineSupports Cloud Saves
calendarAdded to SwitchListMay 2, 2019
©Copyright© 2019 QubicGames S.A. / Ludic Studios
eyeViews1125 (7 Today)
star_fillRatings13 (4.31 Stars) (4.17 Adjusted)
sortSwitchList Ranking#189 of 2041 (Top 9.26%)
calendarGame of the DayJune 5, 2019