Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about staying human in a world disrupted by automation.
You play as Lina, the last human driver on the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos. When your friend and only lifeline mysteriously vanishes, you’re on your own in an unfamiliar city. Choose your passengers – and your words – wisely. If you can balance your cash, star rating and emotional health, you might just keep your job long enough to find her.
- A diverse cast of characters, each with their own story, set within anoverarching noir plotline
- A unique emotion mechanic and in-game economy drive a deeply branchingstory.
- Character arcs created and written by Leigh Alexander, Kim Belair, Bruno Dias,Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers & Robin Sloan.
- Navigate a procedurally generated city peppered with random encounters anddiscoverable items.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards)
Pro Users can leave comments on games.
eyeViews563 (2 Today)