Take care of a group of travelers on a post-apocalyptic road-trip across the United States in this turn-based survival game. Fight off scary creatures, rescue stranded survivors, and scavenge for supplies like fuel, first aid kits, and weapons. Decide where to go next: upgrade this wrecked car, or rescue that dog? And don’t forget, there are consequences for every action. Overland is about close calls, dramatic escapes, hard choices, arguing about whether or not that dog gets rescued, and the end of the world.
- Stay away from the creatures. Always keep fuel in the tank. Be careful. Be quiet.
- Loud sounds attract trouble, and there's no way you can fight them all. Grab as muchgas as you can, rescue that trapped stranger, and get back in the car before it's toolate.
- Travel through grasslands, over mountains, across deserts, and to even strangerplaces. Every level, roadmap, and character is randomly generated, so each trip isnew.
- Equip dozens of items, including medkits, shields, axes, potted plants, scavenged armor, and luggage racks.
- A completely new end of the world from Adam Saltsman, the creator of Canabalt, with gorgeous, award-winning visuals by Heather Penn and a haunting, original soundscape by Jocelyn Reyes.
- Not everyone is going to make it. Turn-based strategy and rogue-like elements
Pro Users can leave comments on games.
eyeViews859 (2 Today)