Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a gothic horror action side-scrolling RPG set in 19th century England. A paranormal force has summoned a demon-infested castle, revealing crystal shards infused with tremendous magical power.
Play as Miriam, an orphan scarred by an alchemist's curse which slowly crystallizes her body. To save humanity, and herself in the process, Miriam must fight through the castle and defeat the summoner, Gebel.
Collect, craft and unlock a vast array of weapons, equipment and loot to defeat the countless minions and bosses of hell that await!
- IGAVANIA SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR – Koji Igarashi, one of the renowned godfathers of the genre, is creating a new, modern side scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long time Castlevania fans.
- VAST AND DEEP GAMEPLAY – Unlock spells and powers, find, craft and upgrade several types of weapons and special items to change Miriam’s appearance, mix and match gear and abilities to find your playstyle.
- HIGH FIDELITY 2.5 GRAPHICS – Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side scrolling environment that changes and evolves as you play.
- LOTS OF WAYS TO PLAY – With several online and offline modes like Boss Rush, Speed Run, Classic, Nightmare and Roguelike mode, Bloodstained has unparalleled replay value found nowhere else in the genre.
- ORCHESTRAL MUSIC BY INDUSTRY LEGENDS – With music by Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada, respectively, veterans of the Castlevania Franchise and Capcom brand, Bloodstained’s music is an unforgettable experience.
- IGA’S BIGGEST CASTLE – Bloodstained’s game world is the biggest of Koji Igarashi’s entire career, with a map size almost 2x as big as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- MULTIPLE CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM –Aside from the enigmatic Miriam there are secret playable characters awaiting discovery.
Comments (2)EzraZamir says:Fun game but absolutely horrible performance on Switch. Graphics are locked at 720p and 30 FPS. Some animations are jaggy (like Wii era) and buttons are not always responsive when navigating the menu. Can’t recommend on Switch...actually rebought on PS4 to enjoy better performance all around. I guess there are numerous patches in the works for Switch.
Walhalla says:This a game which I´m a bit confused... in what to think about it. I cant say its not a good game, but I cant say its a good one as well. Probably its just not a "my kind" of game. So for a question, what would be my kind... lets say, that I love My Friend Pedro... from the games which came out not too long before this. You may say, this is more a RPG kind of game... I like the hack n slash RPGs, like Diablo III or Titans Quest...
But still its a nice game, and I will be playing it for a few more hours to see whats hidden deeper under what I already saw..
I will update my comments after then... After I prepared the below video.. I spent a few more time playing it... and I like it more and more... I´m still not in love with it :-) but a fair friendship here :-) And my 11 years daughter saw it and went into the testing as well. and.. She likes it even more then I do... Only she is not used to RPG game and it will trouble her to use the different objects and weapons and potions and so one she will find on the way... Not even I was able to identify what for will most of the object to be used... the game is just much more complex, then what I was able to see in the video... So right away I must recommend it :-)
Pro Users can leave comments on games.
eyeViews5567 (7 Today)
star_fillRatings14 (4.21 Stars) (4.13 Adjusted)
sortSwitchList Ranking#262 of 2041 (Top 12.84%)