Dragon Marked For Death
Dragon MFD is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG game where up to 4 players can play together in either local multiplayer or online multiplayer. Refreshing, feel-good level designs based around intuitive 2D-action-based gameplay await!.
- Play through the game as one of four Dragonkin characters! The characters, known as the Dragonkin, have forged a pact with dragons which granted them special new powers. You can choose any one of the Princess, Warrior, Shinobi, or Witch characters to play as.
- Each playable character has different strengths and abilities! The Princess is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that places emphasis on movement on tricky attacks, and the Witch can both heal her allies and damage her emeies.
- A fascinating and immersive dark fantasy world Carefully drawn pixel art from some of the industry's best pixelmancers paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting.
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages! In Dragon MFD, working together with you r companions opens up a whole new realm of possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages.
- Battle against gargantuan bosses! Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
- Dozens and dozens of hours worth of gameplay! Make no mistake, Dragon MFD is a massive game for its genre. With single stages that span 200-400 screens, over 30 main quests, and tons of side quests to tackle, players have tons of playtime to look forward to!
Comments (1)Valek68 says:Dragon MFD, is a great game, that grabs hold of your heart and never let's go..
It's held back, by lack of Multiplayer support, on a game designed as a Multiplayer.
Can be played Solo, but that means "grinding" many quests, many times.
Controls can get unresponsive at times, in areas of activity.
Still WELL WORTH investing Money and Time into, and recommend you buy "Frontline Fighters" first, and see how you go..
Pro Users can leave comments on games.
eyeViews4999 (4 Today)
star_fillRatings8 (4.13 Stars) (4.08 Adjusted)
sortSwitchList Ranking#410 of 2041 (Top 20.09%)